Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athelsten

re: Old story. Take a gander.

~So far I've only mentioned Prel doing petty crimes, and not things a true evil person would do. This is a mixture of Dreams, and "reality" as well as Prel's new problems. Fair warning to all.. Heavy blood, and gore. Name was taken from the song I was listening to while writing the last bit.~

"Master hold still!" a gnome piped up. "Venefikus needs to melt the master's eye lids so the Venefikus can melt them together." A word spoke sharply in draconic was said. Venefikus nodded once then got back to work. Holding onto a searing needle used to sear flesh was being used to melt Preliatus' eyes shut. After cooling his eyes with a blast of frost the gnome hopped down from his master's shoulder.

"Why does the Master seek to kill those that the master loved?" Preliatus slowly stood up. Gaining his balance running his hands along the table next to him. Feeling a smooth leather strip grabbing onto it. Lifting it up over his recently sealed eyes, wrapping the leather around his eyes. "It should of ended there in that room. None of her suriviving our confrontation. I wish to kill her mentor as well. As he ended my life, and whilst he believes I'm deceased I'll slowly kill his friends, and loved ones." His voice twisted darkly over each word. "Master? Why the change? Master never seek revenge againist others. Venefikus followed your ways, but no longer! Venefikus will not follow master to path of evil deeds.. Venefikus will not help master commit murder!" The gnome shrieked. In hopes to sway Preliatus from his plan, and leave it behind. A sharp growl echoed the cavern. Preliatus rushed at Venefikus grabbing onto him, and jumping off the ledge in the cavern. Throwing him down towards the floor of cavern below.

*Crack*

"Venefikus. I none longer need you since you none longer see my goals. I need servents who will obey my orders, and get extremely close to my targets." Sniffing the air around him. He walks in the direction of the scent of freshly spilt blood. The painful groans of a dying gnome echoes through the cavern. "Venefikus dies for no cause. The Preliatus will achieve nothing, and perish once more! With no one left to resurrect him!" furious, the warrior steps on the chest of the gnome, enough force to cause the sound of more bones to break. Pressing into the soft body of the gnome he speaks again, his words twisting darkly once more. "There will be others to ressurect myself. None will disobey to resurrect myself as they will trust me. This plan will not take any detours, or shatter when it is almost complete. I am to live longer than to die once more by a petty rogue and his false teachings!" His voice mimicking his tone in his dragonform. The tone matching the sound of a volcanic eruption. Applying more pressure to the gnome speaking once again. "I am to die unexpectedly. I none know how soon that will be. Venefikus, you're relieved from my servitude by death." A blood clogged squeal emits from the gnome. Coughing as his innards are slowly pushed out from cracks in his flesh. Meeting the cold stone floor.Preliatus
Site Admin

Private messageE-mail
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: