Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Order News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Slave Master & Slave Mistress Wanted!!

Order of VII is currently in need of a new Slave Master AND a Slave Mistress. Applicants need to have a good understanding of sub/dom RP that does NOT involve ERP, excellent grammar, time to RP, the ability to jump into random RP with a variety of players, an understanding of our guild's rules & standards when it comes to slave RP and a creative mind when it comes to posts & punishments!! Guild leadership experience is a plus, but it isn't necessary.

We will be taking apps for this position OOC'ly first, then IC'ly after we have reviewed the applicants. We will accept applications for these positions from outside of the guild - BUT - there will be an IC trial period within the guild while we review the RP to be sure that it's a good fit.

If you have any questions about this, you can me a private message on the guild site, or send me in-game mail. Since I won't be able to access WoW until I get home from vacation, you may also contact Xaloch in game or in a private message.

Anyone within the guild is welcome to simply send me an in-game letter, or a message on the guild forums to apply. Let me know why you think you would make a good slave master/mistress, what your experience has been with sub/dom RP, what you would hope to achieve in that position within the guild, and an example or two of your posting skills.

For those outside the guild that would like to be considered for this position, please apply to be a guild member on the forums, list the SM position as your reason for wanting to join the guild, and I will contact you in-game to discuss things further.

Thank you!

re: Still looking!!

This position is still open!! Looking for a Slave Master AND a Slave Mistress. If you know someone who would be good at something like this, shoot them a note and have them check out the guild site! Thanks!

Jump to: