Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Order News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: RP UPDATES!!

Alright guys! Tonight is our monthly IC auction, I hope to see a lot of you there, sorry that I couldn't' make it online last night to hand out auction items, I will be doing it throughout the day today.

Also! Here is the next RP we will be working on: http://orderofvii.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25180696&gid=165044#25180696

I'd like you all to read over that and be thinking as to ways you could possibly implement that on your character! This should be a fun RP for us all to do, and we will have jobs for everyone at the actual events for those interested... this isn't one of those 'sorry if your char doesn't fight there is no place for you' type deals. I can make anyone's char feel involved on this one, so just let me know if you would like more information on what the final RP event will look like and I'll be more than happy to fill you in!!

Jump to: