Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Order News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Awesome job everyone!

A GREAT job to everyone in the guild who participated in the event last night! We made just over 10k gold for the guild. Half of this was split up among those who participated in the event, and the other half was put into the guild bank. Again... incredible and my thanks goes out to everyone who made that night possible! You were all on the ball and really put it all out there. I was proud of you. Our next few events are going to be a little less on the up and up so I look forward to seeing the different range of RP's your characters will go through! Rinay was pretty pleased with the event overall and made at least two new contacts who are 'upper-class', so we'll see if anything comes out of that... *cough* blackmail *cough*...

We'll try and get the next event up and running asap. It will be a brawl and may even happen as soon as next week, so please keep your eyes peeled for it! Thanks again guys!

Jump to: