Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Moirighton's Re-enlistment

00:19:41 Moirighton mutters to himself, brushing the snow off his shoulders, "Meh.", he of course begins to Ascend the stairs quietly, shaking his head a little bit.
00:24:53 Rinay is standing near to the window, looking out across the small keepyard with her gaze intent and thoughtful. She holds a wine glass in her hand, arms crossing gently as she lifts it to her lips every so often.
00:26:07 Moirighton rapped his knuckles against the banister closest to where Rinay was situated, his voice low, and dull; not bored- but tired sounding, "You alright Rin?", he of course, was in his riding armor, nothing fancy or resplendant, just kinda, old.
00:28:04 Rinay glances back at him, her brows furrowed in agitation as she drinks back the rest of her glass and moves towards the table to refill it.
00:28:14 [Rinay]: No, I'm not... Rather... Ruebi is not.
00:29:16 Moirighton sighs, "If this is about that... Woman, I swear...", he sighs, "Do you need to remind me that you're still in the company of that loathsome fool of a man in the same house?"
00:29:44 Rinay gestures to the table and a spare glass with a sigh, "Help yourself if you'd like." She sits heavily in the chair in a defeated and uncharacteristic fashion.
00:30:01 Rinay waves a hand, "It's nothing of that sort."
00:30:36 Moirighton frowns a bit, he slowly pulling his goggles free of his head as he looks at Rinay with a curious eyebrow raised, "Really now? I must hear this.", he didn't take the wine, immediately...
00:30:43 Rinay takes another drink of the wine, looking straight ahead of her, seemingly trying to keep her voice flat as she simply states, "Their child is dead. Murdered."
00:31:06 Moirighton sat, and the chair creaked a little under the, "...", he sighs to himself, "Woooonderful. Any idea who the culprit is?"
00:32:13 Rinay raises a hand to her forehead, rubbing as if at a headache, "Apparently for all the evil in this world that some think I have caused..." she pauses to give Moi an odd look, "There are those who are far more wicked than me."
00:32:54 [Rinay]: And they would have that 'paladin' for nothing other than the fact that he was the spawn of an unholy union.
00:33:13 Rinay lifted her eyebrows to Moirighton, "Not that I'd assumed anything less all along of course."
00:33:28 Moirighton blinked, slowly, "... What 'paladin'?"
00:33:40 [Rinay]: Xaloch.
00:34:03 Rinay sighs again, "He is the reason they killed the girl. And they used Ruebi's whorish nature to get to her."
00:34:07 Moirighton sighs to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose, "So the horse fucker is some demon-spawn, fantastic."
00:34:34 [Rinay]: The child of a holy man and a shadow-monger as I hear it.
00:34:45 [Moirighton]: Oh. Psh, that's less exciting.
00:35:17 Rinay wrinkles her nose at him, "It's disgusting all the same. If none of them had been... spreading their legs... they'd never have gotten into any of this mess."
00:35:44 [Moirighton]: Actually if she'd spread her legs for the right man who didn't just tickle her fancy because he has some fancy little title...
00:35:54 [Moirighton]: She'd not be in this mess.
00:36:15 Moirighton grunts, "But anyway, you have a culprit?"
00:36:17 Rinay tips the wine glass back again, heaving a great sigh, her voice taking on a small hint of sorrow, "She was nearly two you know... They left Rue so she would awake to the scene. Every last person of their house was killed."
00:36:30 [Rinay]: No.
00:36:42 [Moirighton]: Hm, honestly this sounds a lot like Cartel work to me.
00:36:48 [Rinay]: I've searched every last contact I have... but nothing I can come up with will give me hide nor hair of the ones involved.
00:36:59 [Rinay]: That's what I thought too at first...
00:37:09 Rinay shrugs, "But if it's anything to do with them... none of them are talking."
00:37:13 [Moirighton]: Hm, this makes me wish you had pictures.
00:37:27 [Rinay]: Either the leader of this mission killed those involved, or there was only one to begin with.
00:37:50 Rinay makes a snorting noise, pouring herself more wine, "Well I'd advise speaking with Ruebi if she weren't so distraught."
00:37:53 Moirighton frowns to himself before shaking his head, "To be honest with you, I'd not be surprised."
00:37:54 [Rinay]: She saw the man up close.
00:38:17 [Moirighton]: Joy, tell her to quit quibbling and give me a go, I'm not afraid of my own shadow like everyone else apparently is.
00:38:22 Rinay narrows her eyes and looks at Moirighton before taking another sip of wine, her words holding meaning, "-Quite- close."
00:38:54 Moirighton groaned, "Are you serious? She bugg- the woman is a damn fool. I can see why Keshav said his work was impossible."
00:39:27 [Rinay]: Serious as ever I could be.
00:39:43 [Moirighton]: I could speak with some of my contacts, but I'm not sure the Warlock or Prelaitius would want to help you.
00:39:50 Rinay sneers over the top of her glass, her gaze looking out into the space before her with no target in mind, "She disgusts me at times..."
00:40:00 [Rinay]: Which warlock do you speak of?
00:40:18 [Moirighton]: I've heard from a few of the men I know a man named Bathar is quite good at gathering information.
00:40:43 [Moirighton]: Spells his name silly too, with a couple of dots over the first 'A' in his name.
00:41:40 [Moirighton]: Although, if what you said is true- then I might have my work, and his, cut out for me.
00:41:47 Rinay knits her brows in thought, "Bathar? I don't believe I've ever heard of him."
00:41:55 [Moirighton]: That's good.
00:42:01 [Rinay]: And sadly it is quite true. I'm not sure what they did with the body of the girl to be honest...
00:42:11 [Moirighton]: I doubt they killed her.
00:42:47 Rinay glances to him, "Oh I assure you she is dead. I saw the end result myself.... I expected there would be a burial though..."
00:42:51 Moirighton he gives Rinay a flat look, "Because unlike your shoddy Highwaymen, most professionals tend to want collateral. She's probably a slave to some noble now or something."
00:43:10 [Moirighton]: Kill another, stain the sheets, looks like a kill.
00:43:17 [Rinay]: I suppose Xaloch had her remains placed somewhere quietly. Ruebi has meanwhile, drunken herself into a stupor and refuses to leave the room.
00:43:45 Moirighton sighs, "I'd go into the Manor.", but he wiggles his fingers, "But I've cut all ties with that."
00:43:54 [Rinay]: She wasn't at the manor.
00:43:58 [Rinay]: None of them were.
00:44:06 [Moirighton]: I know, but when you say her room.
00:44:09 [Moirighton]: I assume.
00:44:24 Rinay pauses, her face seeming to take on a guilty look, "I forbade them to go there with the child. I thought it would be.... too risky."
00:44:51 Rinay is quiet as she sips her wine, lost in thought.
00:45:36 Moirighton almost breaks his nose and a resounding slap to his face was a face-palm of epic proportions, "Risky? The damn place is so fucking FORTIFIED that a rogue who had lost his woman to the damn fool Seth couldn't do anything."
00:46:20 [Moirighton]: And you say it was 'risky'?
00:46:26 Rinay looks upset, rushing to defend herself, "For the CHILD... I thoguht it would be risky for the child!"
00:46:31 [Rinay]: Growing up in a place like that...
00:46:44 [Moirighton]: Is not as bad as dying in the streets because her mother is a whore.
00:46:50 Rinay seems miffed as she takes another sip before lowering her voice and looking at him, "It isn't a place for a child to grow up."
00:47:31 [Moirighton]: It's better than where I grew up, at least the Crazies where you are don't kick the shit out of you for no reason, or wouldn't because Ser Horse-Lover would kill them.
00:47:42 Rinay breathes in deeply through her nose and closes her eyes, opening them once again to give him a half-annoyed look, "Yes... I know. But what's done is done."
00:47:54 [Rinay]: I have few options left now.
00:48:12 [Moirighton]: Give up the Order and run away with me and have many children is still one of them.
00:48:23 Moirighton was only half teasing, he offering a sly grin, "What are the others?"
00:49:06 Rinay pauses before stating quietly, "I plan to capture and kill as many of our own... my own type... as I can. Cultists... thieves... murderers, con artists.... any who would have knowledge..."
00:49:16 [Rinay]: And I'll hunt them until I get the information I'm looking for.
00:49:22 [Moirighton]: Oh.
00:49:46 [Moirighton]: I suggest you go to the slaughtered lamb first, some 'Court of Shadows' people have set up shop there.
00:50:02 Rinay smiles at him, her mind slightly addled from the wine, "Perhaps after we have secured the situation we will see about the reproduction part."
00:50:08 [Moirighton]: Also, I asked about your little band of merry theiv-
00:50:19 Moirighton almost fell over as he began choking on air.
00:50:32 Rinay laughs at his reaction, waving a hand, "Oh Rodney... you take me too seriously and you know I am far gone with wine."
00:50:51 Moirighton coughs, and coughs, and coughs, "W-", he coughs, "I wouldn't mind that you know."
00:51:18 Rinay reddens and quickly brings her wine glass to her lips without comment.
00:52:28 Moirighton smirks a bit, "However, I would suggest not going after theives, they're not worth it. Cultists? I'll even help you with that."
00:53:11 Rinay loses some of her blush as she looks toward him, "That was actually the reason I asked you here. My expertise is not in attacking... it is in defending."

Jump to: