Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Xaloch's Return

21:35:18 [Endarith]: Im telling you now, stay away from the guards.
21:36:33 Devilina waves at you.
21:36:41 [Devilina]: Hellos!
21:41:23 Elaraniä lets out a sigh. "Damn Guards. Like little puppies they follow you every where and expect you to give them all your attention. But when it comes to them do something, they gather around then turn and leave."
21:43:03 Devilina waves at Elaraniä.
21:45:08 [Devilina]: Puff, stop sniffing her...
21:45:18 Devilina picks up the kitten, glaring down at it.
21:45:46 Rinay nods at Elarania and gives her a laugh, "Of course they are. They find those who are just barely intelligent enough to follow orders, but not important enough to save should the city come under attack. They are a meat shield, nothing more."
21:47:56 Rinay glances back at Xaloch, "I have called you here so that you can meet the second in command... and also so that you can know why exactly we are putting forth an aggressive attitude. Well... more than our usual anyways."
21:48:22 Xaloch continues to kneel in absolute silence. The gaze of his glowing eyes behind the mask seem fixated on the ground for the present moment.
21:49:10 Elaraniä gives a bow to Rinay. "It's been a while, hasn't M'lady?"
21:49:49 Rinay nods at Elarania, "Indeed it has... perhaps after a few moments you can let me know what you have been doing in your absence... The last person to disapper for quite some time tried to betray us."
21:49:58 Rinay smiles, "He's dead now."
21:50:43 Elaraniä snickers at her comment as she holds up a single finger. "One word ma'am. Coma."
21:51:16 Rinay laughs, "I suppose that would keep you from returning to your living state through your... interesting means... hm?"
21:53:08 Rinay glances back at Xaloch as she feels the glow of energy around him, slightly cringing as she does so. She grits her teeth together and lifts her eyebrows at him, "Are you speaking now?"'
21:53:09 Elaraniä gives a nod. "Some blasted cocky Night Elf figured it out. Though...the young woman proved useful once I found her when I woke up. Helped me leave a nice welcome home gift for the Guard."
21:56:09 Xaloch looks toward Rinay, staying silent save for the slight clunking of his massive plate armor. His voice, empowered and echoed, speaks from beneath the helm. His tone aggitated and slightly angered, "Why have you called me here?"
21:56:59 Rinay casts her hand across the group, "Our newest. Not all of them of course... but I thought it best if you spoke to them to set them upon the 'missions' as you know the details better than I do."
21:58:03 Aarith glances at the death knight at her side then looks him up and down frowning.
21:59:41 Rinay beckons to Maernt as she sees him, "You must be one of our newer... associates." She gives him a stiff nod, "Welcome."
22:00:17 Aarith smirks and speaks softly to herself. "Wonderful another man in a dress"
22:00:42 Maernt looks towards Rinay with a hint of shyness. "Yes... I am here for the meeting."
22:01:57 Kejar turns his head towards the other death knight, a dull popping his neck stiffening the motion. "I was not aware that our kind concerned themselves with matters of fashion, little knight."
22:03:13 Xaloch lets his gaze move from Rinay over to the new operatives. He is once again silent in his unnerving stare.
22:03:13 Aarith makes a show of covering her mouth as she yawns, ignoring the mans comment she turns her attention back to the paladin inf ront of her.
22:03:42 Devilina pokes her head around the corner. Staring up at Xaloch curiously.
22:03:56 Rinay nods at Thorsun as he enters the room, "Welcome..." She leans in towards Xaloch and whispers, "Another of the newer ones." She gives him a slight bow of her head, "You know how I feel... the floor is yours."
22:04:17 Xaloch mumbles beneath his breath, "..True Chaos..."
22:04:18 Elaraniä looks to Rinay and snickers under her breath. "Seems like you traded in the little gnome for something bigger."
22:04:32 [Rinay]: Indeed.
22:08:12 Xaloch pulls the massive blade from it's sheath with ease as he slings his shield to his other arm. Both hands gripping firmly as he assumes a battle stance. "The trigger has finally come. The exclamation point to our power."
22:09:23 Rinay holds a hand out to her side, a wine glass materializing into it after a flash of arcane, the dark wine within sloshing about and threatening to spill over the rim to bring it to her lips.
22:09:46 Xaloch continues to speak in an empowered and echoed tone. "For years now, since my arrival, the Order has risen from its ashes. Its purpose manifested through betrayal and rites."
22:10:17 [Xaloch]: Whispers in the wind, no more.
22:12:10 [Xaloch]: Our enemy has attacked us, our enemy has striked.
22:12:56 [Xaloch]: And so the beast awakens. We no longer hide within the shadows...we bring them with us and spill the blood of all who oppose us.
22:13:27 [Xaloch]: ...to you, who have just arrived to us..
22:13:31 [Xaloch]: This means little.
22:13:42 Elaraniä looks at the man with an arched eyebrow. "I know that voice." She looks to Rinay, tilting her head then back to Xal.
22:14:34 [Xaloch]: The Order is no longer a place for the weak nor for those who only believe in themselves.
22:15:07 [Xaloch]: For both shall find my blade deep into their hearts.
22:15:38 [Aarith]: Forgive me for asking the obvious question.
22:16:00 [Aarith]: I keep hearing people talk about our enamies but who exactly are you speaking of?
22:16:24 [Xaloch]: If I knew, they would be dead.
22:17:01 [Kejar]: So, we are to fight an unknown enemy who has struck out against the Order. Yet we know nothing of these so called enemies?
22:17:11 [Xaloch]: Just one.
22:17:48 [Rinay]: We know who the victims of the crime were... the Order and it's family. To find those who know of this, we must do what we do best...
22:17:59 [Xaloch]: We are starting from nothing.
22:18:00 Aarith looks the paladin over. "I may just be pointing out the obvious but, you seem rather capable. How are we supposed to discover the identity of this murder when you yourself have yet been unsuccesful int he task?"
22:18:01 [Rinay]: Find and torture information out of anyone who may have any.
22:18:17 [Aarith]: ((murderer*))
22:18:42 [Xaloch]: Unfortunately I cannot make copies of myself. Otherwise there would be no use for you.
22:18:45 Rinay lifts a brow at Aarith, "This was no common fool of a murderer. This was someone who knew he was attacking us... and he did it anyways."
22:19:05 [Kejar]: And who is this singular enemy?
22:19:26 Aarith glances at the other death knight and sighs
22:19:39 [Rinay]: Our mission here is doublefold... not only will we be sending a clear example to our enemies and alliances alike of what power we possess, but we will eventually find someone who knows something. When we do, we will have the right track.
22:19:40 Xaloch glances at Kejar, "You now know why I speak of this to you."
22:20:11 [Rinay]: Obviously Xaloch cannot question every person in the city... There is power in our numbers.
22:20:18 Rinay lifts her eyebrow, "And we are going to use them."
22:21:51 [Rinay]: Obviously you will be paid for any information that you bring to us. In addition... for crimes of note that make a display of power for us, you will be rewarded.
22:22:09 [Rinay]: Whatever you steal, you may keep. Torture and murder and even...
22:22:15 Xaloch glances at Rinay.
22:22:20 Rinay cringes only slightly, "... rape where you will. I don't care."
22:22:21 [Aarith]: Then perhaps you could give us somewhere to sttart? A list of people who may have a grudge against the victims?
22:22:32 Devilina blinks.
22:22:33 [Xaloch]: No.
22:22:39 Xaloch stares at Rinay, "No."
22:22:59 Rinay turns back and frowns at him, "What precisely do you find wrong with that?'
22:23:06 [Xaloch]: The Order is not a group of common criminals. You may want to breed them under our seal, but I will not.
22:23:21 Devilina keeps blinking.
22:23:44 Rinay narrows her eyes at him, "We aren't going to get very far with those of our 'sort' if we don't take that type of measure... and you know it."
22:24:03 [Xaloch]: I will be training and operating a seperate division of the Order. An elite group which I will be in command of. This will be the group which focuses on the mission I have stated.
22:24:23 [Xaloch]: The rest will be under Rinay's command to do whatever missions she requests.
22:24:32 Rinay looks at Aarith, "The best place to start would be by finding those of our same nature and luring them into a false sense of security. If they know something or are worth something... get what you can."
22:24:35 [Rinay]: If they seem mostly worthless...
22:24:48 Rinay shrugs, "Kill them to keep them quiet or see if you can recruit them for our own."
22:24:49 Xaloch shakes his head slightly.
22:24:57 [Xaloch]: No...
22:25:06 Xaloch squints his gaze back at Rinay briefly.
22:25:11 Rinay glares back at him, her voice a hissed whisper, "What?"
22:25:28 Shadowmana kneels before Spackle Thornberry.
22:25:35 Xaloch looks back to the group. "We start with the obvious...we start with MY enemies, and work our way down."
22:26:03 [Xaloch]: And I have plenty to pursue.
22:26:48 Rinay rolls her eyes, "For the love of shadows..." She lifts her eyebrows at him, "What's that? Whores you've dumped by the wayside in pursuit of the next one?" She lifts her wineglass as she turns away from him, mumbling, "... surprising one of them hasn't--
22:26:58 [Rinay]: -- taken a knife to your manhood yet..."
22:27:20 Elaraniä could clear her though, snickering. "Don't forget Ruebi."
22:27:51 Xaloch closes his eyes, the glow disappearing as he does. His right hand becoming engulfed in a holy fire which brightens vividly.
22:28:02 Rinay throws her wineglass to the ground, breaking it into a million pieces, her voice a hard edge as she points at Elarania, "My cousin is not his -whore-."
22:28:46 Elaraniä bows her head at Rinay. "Forgive me, M'lady. She always came off as one and didn't seem shy about it."
22:28:49 Rinay narrows her eyes at Elarania, "And you will take note of not speaking of her unless it is with respect, in the future... as you would me."
22:29:06 [Xaloch]: ...Rinay.....speak another joke of this situation again and I will burn you out of existance even if it kills me. I dare you.
22:29:33 [Xaloch]: You know what I have lost. Do not force me to redirect my anger.
22:29:45 Rinay points at Thorsun and then and Maernt, "You ... and you... " She turns back to give Xaloch a scathing look before turning back towards them, "Come forward and receive your marks."
22:30:20 Maernt bows down graciously.
22:31:02 Rinay begins to peel her glove back with a quick touch, "Remove your gloves please."
22:31:14 Xaloch opens his eyes as the glow returns, the holy fire in his right hand dissipating. "Seal them. I must go prepare and see who is worthy to fight at my side."
22:31:24 Maernt carefully removes his gloves.
22:31:35 Rinay nods to Xaloch, "As you wish."
22:31:54 Xaloch glances at Thorsun briefly, then at Aarith just the same, before walking off.
22:32:07 Aarith watches the paladin go
22:33:04 Rinay holds her hand out to the elven man in front of her, the dark rune upon her palm glowing darkly, "Do you swear to abide by the laws of this Order, cause destruction in our name, and keep your brethren safe?"
22:33:39 Aarith eyes the gnome lurking around peoples feet
22:33:55 Maernt looks into Rinay's eyes. "I do swear to abide by these laws of the Order."
22:34:38 Rinay grabs the man's hand, the faint smell of burning flesh appearing shortly after, "Then welcome."
22:35:19 Maernt slips a small and subtle smile at Rinay. "Thank you."
22:35:51 Rinay releases his hand after a moment, "Feel free to try out your seal whenever you please. It will take you to the manor as well as allow you to communicate with the others."
22:36:05 Rinay turns to Thorsun, "And you, will you take the vow of the Order as well tonight?"
22:36:25 Rinay smiles, her voice sounding a bit serious, "Or do we have to kill you?"
22:40:09 Rinay eyes Thorsun as he stands, reaching a hand into her pocket to toss small bags at everyone's feet, "Well?"
22:40:56 Devilina blinks, picking up the small bag curiously. "What is this for Miss?"
22:41:37 Darringer swiftly picks up and pockets the bag
22:41:44 Maernt eyes his small amount of gold coins. "This is quite the amount given."
22:41:57 Elaraniä blinks at Rinay, tilting her head to the side. "M'lady?"
22:42:24 Aarith slips the bag into her breastplate.
22:43:18 Rinay smiles at all of them, "A small taste of what we have in our coffers. Bring me information... interesting potions... blackmail... documents I can forge... weaponry, jewels, slaves..."
22:43:37 [Rinay]: It is a small drop in the bucket compared to what I will pay you if you are one of our more 'productive' associates.
22:43:45 Devilina walks up to Rin, handing her back the bag. "I'd rather earn it, Miss."
22:44:33 Rinay looks down at Devillina, "Keep it. If nothing else it will help you to buy drinks and clothing and other things that will help you to get what we seek."
22:45:13 [Devilina]: I don'ts need money for that, but very well..
22:45:21 Elaraniä rolls up her sleeve, holding up her hand, palm facing Rinay, showing off an old rune. "I see this kinda works. Does it still teleport me to the Manor?"
22:45:44 Rinay beckons to Elarania, "Give me your hand, I will make sure it will let you in."
22:46:13 Elaraniä walks over to Rinay, cringing, knowing whats going to happen next as she hands the hand to her. "I hate this next part."
22:46:17 Aarith nods to Rinay. "Excuse me I think ill head to the taverns and see if there is anything worth overhearing. Id like to get an early start.
22:46:26 [Rinay]: Speaking of the manor... Eat, drink, find a room for yourselves if you haven't already. Xaloch will choose those of you to raise up in power if you are successful in your day to day.
22:46:47 [Devilina]: I gets my own room?
22:46:56 Rinay nods at Aarith, "An excellent idea, I hope to hear from you quite soon." She smiles as she grabs Ela's hand rather harshly, "You look promising to me."
22:47:43 Maernt smiles to himself. "Very well, I will take my leave then."
22:48:25 [Devilina]: Miss...What should I do nows?
22:48:28 Darringer watches Aarith leave. "Guess thats my queue to leave as well."
22:48:52 Elaraniä would do her best to hold still and once Rinay would let go of her hand she'd pull it back, rolling her sleeve back down. "Shall I poke around in the Guard's office? Surely there is something in their records that could be useful to us."
22:48:54 Darringer nods at Rinay. "Farewell."
22:49:04 Rinay answers Devillina in a cheerful voice, "Why of course you do. And as for now..." She releases Ela's hand, "Whatever you wish. Make your fortune by being either clever or wicked, it should be great fun for us all."
22:49:39 [Devilina]: Oh...I'll continue my search for cultists then!
22:50:02 Rinay smiles as the gnome walks away, "Cultists. I would love to have a bit of sway on them..."
22:50:19 [Kejar]: I lost track of the one who fled. He slipped away in the alleys before I could snare him.
22:50:39 Rinay looks at Kejar and gives him a stiff bow, "We have not been aquainted, although I can feel the mark of us upon you through my own rank." She wiggles the hand with the dark rune on it.
22:50:53 [Rinay]: A pity that he got away, but perhaps he will come looking for you now.
22:51:12 Rinay slips a hand into her pocket and hands the man two vials, "Use these to gain the upper hand on him."
22:51:44 [Kejar]: I have been trying to study this mark. The rogue...Orrick was decidingly vague on to the exacts of the Order.
22:52:20 Rinay tips her head to the side, "Which mark do you speak of? The one upon our palms?" She tugs her glove back on as she speaks.
22:52:59 Kejar removes his glvoes and displays the mark given to him. "One and the same."
22:54:03 [Rinay]: It's our method of transport into our home, in addition to being a communications device.
22:54:50 Rinay smiles coyly, "For obvious reasons I cannot divulge all the secrets attached to it, but I can tell you that using it in place of your hearth will take you to the manor, and that 'willing' your words to be heard to the others will allow them to hear your--
22:54:55 [Rinay]: --words telepathically.
22:55:45 [Kejar]: Yes, I gathered as much while the paladin spoke of our enemies. I hear or perhaps felt is the better description a voice a time or two.
22:55:57 Elaraniä bows her head with a smile. "M'lady, I hope my belongings are still at the manor, yes?"
22:57:16 Rinay nods to Kejar, "Yes, that will happen. What did you want to know about exactly?"
22:58:42 [Kejar]: I would like a better idea of where to begin hunting for information. Blindly stumbling through dark elements of this city to find an enemy who knows us seems more a method of natural selection than actually intelligence work.
22:59:48 Rinay brings a hand to her face, thoughtful, "If I were still in the field... " She smiles after a moment, "I should say that the best way to find trouble is to look where trouble ends up."
22:59:59 [Rinay]: You know of the Stormwind Guard, yes? They are quite hard to miss.
23:00:31 [Kejar]: I have seen them patrolling. Often just after one of our own moves through the area.
23:00:37 [Rinay]: They seem to 'find' trouble wherever they go... Perhaps an interesting outfit change would enable you to get in their good graces long enough to find out who they are hunting.
23:01:09 [Kejar]: I will see if a priestess in good standing can bridge relations between myself and the guard
23:01:24 Rinay smiles at him, "It is always good to have those type of contacts."
23:01:33 Rinay gives him a bow, "Until we meet again then."
23:01:37 [Kejar]: The others have gone hunting. I would be remiss not to do so as well.
23:02:24 Kejar bows before you.

Jump to: