Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Order News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: NEW RULE FOR RP MEMBERS!!!

To all members that RP: I need help putting RP events on the calendar. As you may have noticed, there are quite a few things on the calendar that were not there before. I expect you all to be helping me put stuff up if we are going to jump start our RP. I need each member to take responsibility for posting AT LEAST one event of SOME kind each month. It can be something as small as random RP in the common room to something as extravagant as a ball or as organized as a brawl with betting. It doesn't even have to be an event you are running. If you see someone post in general or trade that there is an upcoming event of some kind, feel free to pop that onto the guild calendar as well. If you are going to make your own event, please try to set it for a date that there is not something already going on, although if you have to do it at a certain time or on a certain day due to your individual schedules, that will be understood. Hopefully this will start bringing in word of mouth RP'ers again, not to mention get us all RP'ing amongst each other a lot more.

One last note, and I know that I haven't been the greatest at this lately, I will try to work on it - It would be nice if we could all post a quick little 'something' in the RP chat when we log on, just to let people know where our chars are, and what char we would prefer to RP on if there is going to be RP. It is understood of course, that not everyone has time to RP when they log on for a quick this or that, but if you are logging on to quest or whatnot on an alt, no harm in posting in between kills right?? Hopefully this will help, happy RP'ing to you all. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions on the above, please let me know! Thanks! ~ Rin

Jump to: