Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Whooo hoo!

So. The auction tonight was a massive success! We made 3400 gold in 2 hours, all IC'ly! I'd like to thank several of our new players for jumping in and not being afraid to participate! It's always fun to watch you guys get your feet wet! And as usual, Dani was right on the ball with her auctions... her sales are always spectacular! Next month's ball is already posted on the board, and we are taking donations to the RP Auction Items tab for the one upcoming!

Also next month, we'll be hosting a ball under the company name in which we are going to try to put a bit more of ourselves 'at risk'... In other words... S.I.N. will be hosting the auction, but at the same time, I'd like our members to be there, either pickpocketing people...or luring them off alone to kidnap them, and possibly ransom them. This will start to show the darker side of our guild to the public, and very likely lead to an interesting RP back and forth between ourselves and our victims. I'm hoping that what will happen is we can be 'hunted' by some of them... and still find a way to wiggle out innocently at the end! But... it will also make some people IC'ly suspicious of our group... which is what we ultimately want for our RP. There is no point in being the bad guy unless there is a chance of getting caught! That's a good chunk of the reason that we've been 'attacking' players here and there lately... Speaking of which... anyone who doesn't have a mission yet... please see me! We have been doing a good job of infiltrating Duskwood... our next target is going to be Surwich!!

re: Whooo hoo!

Congratulations! <3 These events were always a ball.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: