Who's Online

KILL ON SIGHT
Not Known
REWARD OFFERED
Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of VII Forum Index -> Order News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Brawlfest!!

Okay guys, this weekend @ 9pm server on Saturday (July 9th) we are going to have an event called 'Brawlfest'. We are going to need at least one person on a warlock to do summons since there is a good chance there will be a few lowbies who can't hop up there on their own. We may have to have people hop on alts to use the mass summon thing... that will be great for our RP's one day, I hope we can one day get it :D ... Basically this event will be fighting in a pit, DM'd by myself and Xaloch, and if someone else would like to speak with me about DM'ing a fight, they will be DM'ing as well. This is going to be D&D styled. It will be hand-to-hand combat, weapon to weapon (melee or ranged), and an 'all out' category in which casters will be allowed to try to pew pew whoever wants to risk being set on fire. And when I say this will be D&D styled, I mean we are going to make allowances for real life possibilities. Yeah, your char can pick up that chunk of dirt in the corner and try to throw it in their eyes, but that means they might get an extra attack in on you. I'm hoping that this will go down not only smoothly for those playing, but smoothly in general for us as a guild. We should make a lot of money off of this... I'd like SOMEONE pretty pretty please who is good with math and money to be our 'bookie'. We will pick a 'favorite' to win, who will get odds of 2 to 1. Our non-favorite will get odds of 4 to 1. We won't throw the fights, because I want to see how this goes before !we start making it even MORE complicated. Also... I need someone to be passing out drinks and food. I'm going to search through and see if I can find something that seems like it would fit for the seedy populations. We had fancy fru fru drinks for the ball, now we need something cheap and strong for these guys Happy

Alright. I think that's about it. Also... we'll be advertising on the sly that we may or may not be 'heading to Booty Bay in the next month to look at a slave auction we heard about'. Yes guys. Slaves. We are sinking lower and lower. And when we lose face in the public eye.... we'll pop back up again nice and cheerfully and do something decent once more... 'decent' is used loosely here... but decent nonetheless xD Alrighty. Sign up for this please, be looking for people with interest and be making sure that you RP with others and mention this as if you 'heard about it'!!

Jump to: