Kills: 1
Latest Kill:
Rinay Julien

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rinay Julien
The Lady

re: Kotaiso's Refusal

23:49:33 Dandrace eyes Snarly up and down.
23:49:47 [Dandrace]: Who the fuck are you?
23:49:48 Snarly raises his fist in anger at Dandrace.
23:49:58 [Snarly]: WE ARE THE BABA ALI GANG
23:50:22 [Dandrace]: The bahb-- Are you rejected hair cutters? Because obviously someone screwed yours up...
23:50:24 Rinay glances over at Dandrace with amusement playing across her face, "How quaint. A criminal that chooses to shout out his affiliations."
23:50:26 [Rinay]: Moronic.
23:52:22 [Kotaiso]: You rang.
23:52:24 Rinay nods to Kotaiso, "Good evening."
23:52:40 Rinay gestures at Dandrace, "If you would please? We shall summon the others here."
23:52:58 Kotaiso seemingly ignores Rinay's greeting as he spots his beloved and smiles brightly.
23:53:14 Dandrace grinned, flashing a glance at her husband. "Evening love. Chicken." She winked towards the small companion before turning and offering the magi a nod. "Certainly. Just need a hand or two." And with that she began a quiet incantation, demonic words echoing
23:53:17 Dandrace -- through the room.
23:54:28 Rinay moves to the far end of the room, her eyes darting about as if looking for something. After a few moments she turns, her voice mumbling, "There are but a few that will meet with us tonight, but the message is important all the same."
23:54:59 [Kotaiso]: I don't mind, now that I know you had my Wife at your side.
23:55:04 Rinay nods at Darringer, "Good evening." She pauses, the hint of a smile as she scans over his tabard.
23:55:59 Dandrace stepped away from the demonic portal, taking her place at the warrior's side. Arm curling to lock with her husband's she let out a tired yawn, her cheek falling to rest against his armor. "Kinda late isn't it?"
23:56:10 Rinay clasps her hands together, "I will make this short and sweet, for I know that time is constantly short when we are together like this in the city."
23:56:25 [Rinay]: Xaloch and Ruebi have suffered a loss.
23:56:25 Kotaiso nodded in response to Dandrace before looking at Rinay; his attention on her words.
23:56:33 [Rinay]: Ruebi...
23:56:39 Dandrace peers at you searchingly.
23:57:07 Rinay wrinkles her nose, "Took a man home with her and awoke to a bloodbath. The servants, guards, everyone was killed. Including their toddler. It was as if they left the scene for her to find."
23:57:30 [Rinay]: Ruebi is ... unreachable at the moment, and Xaloch is someone whose path I suggest most of you stay out of.
23:57:42 Dandrace blinked, "Th-They lost the..." Her eyes widened with the words, her face mixed between anger and sadness.
23:58:07 Rinay nods quietly at Dandrace, "For this reason we will no longer shirk in the shadows. We are all of us thought to be ... weaker than we once were."
23:58:47 [Rinay]: I want each of you to wear our cloth... I care not if we are known as a group. I care not if we are killing those who are of the law or those who abide by the laws of our own natures...
23:59:01 [Rinay]: Do as you please. Each of you. I want... I want...
23:59:02 Kotaiso frowns.
23:59:23 Rinay 's face takes on a furious look as she finds the words, "I want that banner we wear to become a symbol of terror for any who see it."
23:59:39 Rinay raises her eyes to Dandrace and Kotaiso, "Lest the same thing one day happen to another of us."
00:00:18 Kotaiso 's frown did not leave his face. Instead, he glanced down at Dandrace to see what her reaction would be before revealing his own personal feelings on the matter.
00:01:02 Dandrace cringed slightly, pressing her lips together to hide their twistings. All she could offer was a small nod to the magi before looking up to her husband, very calm it seemed at least for the moment.
00:01:24 [Rinay]: I know that this will mean bounties on our heads at times. But that will also mean a larger group effort to keep ourselves alert and safe. I wish to see us come together as we once were to dominate this city and the outlying area.
00:02:06 Kotaiso once again looked up at Rinay, waiting for her to finish.
00:02:25 Aarith speaks without a hint of emotion in her tone. "So you want us to hunt down the one who did this?"
00:02:26 [Rinay]: The paladin Sir Moirighton will be joining us once more.
00:02:34 Rinay nods at Aarith, "To a point. Yes."
00:03:05 [Rinay]: I want us to continue with what we have been doing, only on a stronger note so as to show our strength... But in addition we will be hunting down operatives of opposing groups.
00:03:44 [Rinay]: This is why the paladin is rejoining us... as long as we are hunting those who 'break the law' so to speak... he can unleash his powers for our cause with no worries to his conscience.
00:04:18 [Rinay]: The best chance we have of finding out who has done this is by finding those of evil heart and breaking them until they spill what they know.
00:04:48 Rinay glances slightly towards Dandrace, "Be the persuasion by knife, by threat, or be -fire-... I care not. I simply wish it done."
00:05:01 Kotaiso shook his head. "No."
00:05:14 Shyre leans against the wall, having come back from having her head in the clouds, frowning as she listened to the group have their meeting. They likely hadn't even noticed her in the corner.
00:05:17 Rinay lifts an eyebrow, "No? Simply no? No to what?"
00:05:24 [Kotaiso]: I will not do this.
00:05:29 [Rinay]: And for what reason?
00:06:07 [Kotaiso]: I will not kill innocents in order to find an accused. It is not my way anymore. I'm not that person now. I refuse.
00:06:18 Dandrace found herself cracking a faint smile at the mention of fire, despite her husband's stance. As he spoke though she let herself ease, silencing her thoughts and her expressions.
00:06:47 [Rinay]: No one is saying that we are killing 'innocents'. The men I seek to find have raped and killed already. There is nothing wrong with persuading a criminal to reveal secrets on their masters.
00:06:57 [Dandrace]: Emi... she might not agree either... considering everything...
00:07:22 Rinay lifts a hand, "Besides, look around you. You're surrounded by those who have done far worse than a little torture... including you I would suppose."
00:07:31 Dandrace muttered the words, blinking as she realized she'd been a bit louder than planned.
00:07:37 Rinay gives Dandrace a meaningful look, "And most certainly you I would suppose."
00:07:52 [Dandrace]: Wait I did what?
00:07:56 Dandrace raises her eyebrow inquisitively at you.
00:08:10 [Rinay]: Done far worse than a bit of torture in your day.
00:08:21 [Rinay]: I believe I can recall you trying to light several people aflame.
00:08:27 Aarith crosses her amrs. "More for the rest of us i suppose then."
00:08:32 [Dandrace]: Hey. I ask thank you very much...
00:08:42 Kotaiso 's frown deepened, "I cannot atone for what I have done in the past. But I can at least try to live out the rest of my life as a decent person... There are better ways than this."
00:08:47 Dandrace snickered, "Usually..."
00:09:17 Rinay lifts a hand in a gesture, "It matters not." She looks back to Kotaiso, "These are the orders. If you don't like it... the door is behind you."
00:10:27 [Rinay]: You chose the path to become one of us. We warned you of the implications at the time. If you don't choose to follow the orders, you may still stay at the manor... in hiding I suppose.
00:10:33 Shyre is curious to see what the woman's choice will be. She remains silent and unobtrusive otherwise.
00:11:02 Kotaiso narrows his eyes at the coldness of her words. He stood there for a moment, contemplating his next move very carefully. He unclasped his tabard and let it drop to the floor. "Hunt me if you like, but I will not kill another."
00:11:28 [Rinay]: Unless you choose to go against us, we won't 'hunt' you. You'll be retired.
00:11:34 Dandrace blinked, turning to face her husband with a mix of worry and shock. "K-Kota I... wait!"
00:11:45 Rinay wrinkles her nose, "I thought as much for quite some time now."
00:12:08 Rinay looks at Dandrace, "I had thoughts of making you my personal assistant... But now perhaps I will have to forego that. You have such promise too."
00:13:03 Dandrace glanced back over her shoulder towards the magi. "I... I'm sorry ma'am," she whispered, her body taking a step towards the side as she took hold of her head. Beneath her breath she muttered, words of frustration twisting with her lips.
00:13:27 Rinay lifts a brow, "Take some time to compose yourself perhaps."
00:13:38 Rinay looks at Aarith and Darringer, "The two of you then..."
00:14:10 Rinay walks to the edge, taking off her glove with a quick movement, "I hope the two of you are not going to tuck a tail between your legs and run as well?"
00:14:39 Rinay shows her palm to them, the dark black rune imprinted on it shimmering every so often with an electric sort of energy.
00:14:53 Aarith shrugs. "Blood is blood innocent or guilty, makes no difference to me so long as i get paid."
00:15:35 Rinay smiles slowly, her teeth gleaming pale white in the torchlight, "Money we have, and I always pay my operatives." She holds her hand out to the woman, "All you need to do is shake."
00:15:54 [Dandrace]: I'm sorry...
00:16:03 Aarith removes her glove and takes the hand offered.
00:16:14 Alvistide sneezes loudly. "Aaaaahhhhh Chooooo!"
00:16:16 Dandrace frowned, hiking up her dress as she took off into a full run.
00:16:57 [Darringer]: I'm sorry, I don't feel I have enough information to make a decision.
00:17:01 Rinay grasps the woman's hand strongly, her head tilting up as she hears the sneeze."
00:17:07 Alvistide blinks, looking around. "...Uh."
00:17:34 Jainie gestures him to leave...smoothly.
00:17:44 Rinay glances down to Aarith, and mumbles something in her ear.
00:19:11 Rinay narrows her eyes at Darringer as she moves towards him, releasing Aarith's hand in one fluid motion, "You don't have enough ... information?"
00:19:46 Alvistide whistles a little tune as he walks towards the stairs. His head bobbing from side to side, not looking at the group.
00:20:00 Rinay lifts a hand, her fingertips lightly glowing with fire, "Here is some information for you then. You will join us. You will do as we say. You will hunt who we hunt and kill who we say to kill. And if you choose not to you will burn for it. How's that for--
00:20:05 Rinay || --information?"
00:20:42 Rinay smiles at him, her voice practically a hiss, "You can't possibly think we could just let you waltz in and see what we were about and then go back on your way?"
00:20:52 Jainie held a hand over her mouth to keep from breaking into laughter, and she follows behind Alv.
00:21:19 Emîrstra eyes you up and down.
00:21:51 [Darringer]: Fine! Aslong as the pay is good and the mead is plenty
00:22:44 Emîrstra took gentle strides up the stairs as she settled herself up with the group. Letting the shadows that surrounded her fall, she looked towards the magi with a bit of curiousity, hands reaching down to flatten the robes.
00:23:41 Rinay smiles at Darringer, "That's more like it." Her voice sharpens slightly as she points to his glove before offering him her hand, "Remove your glove."
00:24:03 [Rinay]: Once you shake with me, you will be a full member... with all the priviledge and money and drink you could ask for.
00:24:14 Darringer removes his glove
00:24:18 Rinay nods to Emirstra, "Good evening."
00:24:48 Rinay snatches at his hand before he can change his mind, squeezing onto his hand until the hiss of burning flesh could be heard slightly in the room.
00:25:08 Rinay releases his hand just as suddenly as she had grabbed it with a smile upon her face, "There. That ought to do it."
00:25:29 Emîrstra gave a slow nod in return, a warm smile dancing across the woman's lips. She kept quiet, noticing the interaction between the pair.
00:26:40 Rinay beckons Emi to her, "You know Xaloch don't you?"
00:27:16 [Senicus]: Excuse me. I'm lost.
00:27:40 Rinay lifts an eyebrow at Senicus, "Oh? You're wearing our markings so obviously you aren't too lost."
00:27:49 Senicus looked around blinking " I was told their was a pond I could fish out of down here."
00:27:49 Emîrstra took a few steps closer. "I do ma'am, he's the one who uh... well who I spoke to first." Her head tipped slightly, finding the magi's first choice of words a bit odd at best.
00:27:53 [Rinay]: I can't recall your name though... although your voice does sound a bit familiar.
00:28:08 [Senicus]: Where are the fish?
00:28:39 [Senicus]: i dont like the tabard.))
00:28:51 [Senicus]: like it soooo totally clashes with the blue and white trim))
00:28:55 Rinay gives Senicus a stare before nodding, "Ah. Yes. I remember you. A bit off your rocker. There are no fish. Come forward and be quiet. There are new rules."
00:29:37 Rinay stifles a slight yawn before looking back to Emi, "His daughter has been very brutally murdered. Ruebi was not hurt, but she was left to find the mess."
00:29:48 Senicus points at Emîrstra.
00:29:53 [Rinay]: It is quite disturbing. Where once we were feared we are now seen as targets.
00:30:00 [Senicus]: On facts she tried to kill me a couple times... I'm fine right here.
00:30:02 Senicus nods.
00:30:11 [Emîrstra]: I see. I...
00:30:13 [Rinay]: I will no longer hide behind our 'company names' and 'do-gooder appeal'. We are going to appear for what we are.
00:30:16 Emîrstra raises her eyebrow inquisitively at Senicus.
00:30:38 [Rinay]: We will wear our colors and put fear into the hearts of any that cross us. I don't care anymore. It is high time we showed ourselves to be at the top of the food chain.
00:30:44 [Emîrstra]: Ma'am perhaps this is a good time then that I...
00:30:52 [Emîrstra]: I'm not sure that I can help with that exactly...
00:31:02 [Rinay]: I've been orchestrating the misfortune and fortune alike of too many for so long with no one having a clue that it was me.
00:31:15 [Rinay]: And how so?
00:32:14 Emîrstra took in a deep breath, trying to think of the best way to form her next words. "After things that had happened with a certain... man who I found myself married to... I realized I don't belong to the blade. I'd fooled myself to even try and think that..."-
00:32:35 Emîrstra -- The words very well may not have made sense, especially depending on the woman's knowledge of her past.
00:33:04 [Senicus]: So when do I get to play?
00:33:19 Rinay frowns slightly, "Ah yes... you were the one who recalled two different life paths. Interesting. And have you found another area of expertise then? I myself do not use a blade, but I still make myself useful."
00:33:47 Rinay glances to Senicus, "Whenever you like, as often as you like. If you get into trouble, the Order will back you. If you come up with something valuable, the Order will pay you."
00:34:26 Senicus takes out his blades with a very wierd and awkward laugh. " CHARGEEEEEE!!!!!"
00:34:46 [Emîrstra]: I got the bit sorted out to figure that I was tricked. And my fiance and I have been sorting from there. But I have to look at laying down my daggers. It... I need to speak to those at the Abbey again...
00:35:37 Rinay smiles, "Interesting... If you find a certain man at the abbey by name of Moorwhelp... give him the regards of Lady Julien. He may or may not remember me... but I once had council with him."
00:36:08 [Rinay]: Perhaps he could give you some insight on the... wrong paths those of the holy profession might take.
00:37:23 [Emîrstra]: I'll have to see if I can find him. I welcome any inputs I can get on all of this.
00:38:01 Rinay nods to Emirstra, "Very well." She glances between Aarith and Darringer, "I trust the two of you do not need lessons on how to use a blade?"
00:38:09 Emîrstra shrugged, glancing down towards her hands. Soft words fell from her lips as she held her hand out with an upturned palm, dim wisps of Light dancing across the digits.
00:38:22 [Rinay]: Just remember that if you have need to escape to the manor, you need only use your rune as a hearthstone, and it will take you there.
00:38:36 Aarith shrugs. "I can handle myself."
00:38:52 [Darringer]: I'll follow Aarith's lead
00:39:42 Rinay makes a face as she sees the light energy on Emi's fingertips, "That isn't what I mean by the wrong path exactly." She lifts and eyebrow, "Perhaps you should look at some of the books in the manor's restricted section."
00:40:53 Emîrstra arched a brow, twisting her wrist in dismissal of the energies as the hand returned to her side. "I didn't take it one way or another actually ma'am. I was just thinking. But I supposed I could venture to the manor to have a look around."
00:42:17 [Aarith]: We should probably get to work, the trail is only growing colder as we stand here.
00:42:52 Rinay nods to Aarith, "Very well." She looks to Emirstra, "Perhaps you can visit me in my study tomorrow, I will pull a selection of books for you."
00:43:06 [Emîrstra]: Of course ma'am.
00:43:07 Emîrstra smiles at you.
00:43:12 Senicus laughs menacingly " I killed one!"
00:43:15 Senicus laughs at Anlissa.
00:43:45 Senicus laughs menacingly " That bunny didn't see what was coming to it!"
00:43:59 Emîrstra looks at Senicus and covers her face with her palm.
00:43:59 [Darringer]: Guess I'll get to it.
00:44:05 Senicus blinks at Emîrstra.
00:44:07 [Senicus]: What?
00:44:11 Rinay swirls her hand in a wave of arcane magic, a portal opening before her, "I'm going to speak with our contacts in Dalaran. A good evening to you all."
00:44:19 [Senicus]: Who except someone truely evil could kill a cute bunny!
00:44:21 [Emîrstra]: Right then. I think I'll return home and to be--
00:44:25 Emîrstra nods at you.

Jump to: